We want you to be a happy customer
We aim to keep the delivery time optimal. So once an order is placed online, it is processed immediately, and the production process is initiated instantly. Allowance for cancellation of the order is thus limited to a 24 hour period after the ordering transaction is completed.
Due to the fact that every Tailor Concept products is 100% individually custom-tailored we manufacture accordingly to the customer’s individual sizes and specific design wishes, we DO NOT accept returns for any reason except production error.
All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults before they are dispatched to customers. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately at email@example.com
Please send all items you wish to return or exchange from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
- Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. Your return may not be accepted if the box is damaged
- Items should be returned to us in perfect condition accompanied by the original invoice
- Returns will only be accepted if labels and original packaging are fully intact. Tailor Concept cannot accept returns where labels have been removed
- Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer at the customer’s expense
- If your items were purchased with a Coupon or Gift Certificate, the Coupon-Gift Certificate will be refunded-reimbursed before another payment source
- You must return all items purchased as part of a promotion to receive a full refund. Kept items will be charged at full market value
The following are conditions excluded as reasons for return:
- Incorrect measuring does not qualify as production error
- Slight differences in shading of two products of the same fabric (due to variations in the dying process) may occur
- Since your garment is handcrafted and not machine-made, slight variations in the fit of two finished products ordered with the same size body measurements may occur, but are generally not noticeable (a difference of less than 1 inch-2.5cm to the neck, shoulder, sleeve and length measurements provided will not be accepted as reason for return)
- As the chest-, stomach- and hip measurements are used as a base only, these measurements cannot be used to justify a return (ease is added to said measurements on a percentage basis for comfort)
- Tailor Concept will only accept returned products that are in good and unworn condition. Tailor Concept has the right to deny the issuance of a refund to an order that is believed to be previously worn or damaged. Products that are altered or modified in any way cannot be refunded nor exchanged
- The product design interface on our website is simply visualization and minor differences in appearance of the color and style may be evident
- Fabrics may display traces of chalk used during the tailoring process, which will disappear during the first cleaning/wash
- Products may need ironing upon receipt
In relation to any other products ordered not being custom-tailored, Tailor Concept shall consider any reasonable complaint for return received within 14 days of the receipt of the products. A request for return shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. A solution shall be sought per customer on a complaint to compliant basis.
If the measurements or design of the custom-made garment you ordered do not correspond with your order for reasons other than mentioned above, we will offer you a new product free of charge by crediting your customer account. Please note that unused credits on your Tailor Concept customer account will expire after one year. Tailor Concept also takes responsibility for the cost of return shipments under the condition that you return the custom-made product in the same box as it was delivered in and send with the cheapest possible shipping method. N.b. items lost in transit will not be compensated for. Furthermore, it is the customer’s responsibility to state the correct measurements in the profiles.
In case of production error, the customer is required to take pictures, illustrating the cause of the dissatisfaction (including a visible measuring tape if the issue relates to measurements/dimensions) and email to email@example.com. The information is then analyzed (analysis may take up to two weeks from receipt of the returned product). If the error is confirmed, the request for return is accepted, and the customer will be issued an authorized return code (ARC). Upon returning the item via a courier specified by Tailor Concept to the closest return center (address provided by staff via email), the customer will be issued a case voucher (value includes cost of return shipping) with which he/she may then reorder the product.